These are the best gluten-free and dairy-free cookies I've ever had! And I feel guilt free about it! We did a stella & dot jewelry show at Juicekeys last Sunday and everyone was saying they were BETTER than the "normal cookie". These are a must try! The secret ingredient is the Santosha Coconut Creme!
- 1 bag Simple Mills Gluten free, Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp gluten free vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Coconut Creme
- 1/2 C Cashew butter
- 1/8 C Raw Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2 C Coconut Culinary Coconut Milk
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Combine egg, cashew butter, coconut oil, chocolate coconut creme and vanilla extract
- Add cookie mix to liquid ingredients and blend well to form a ball in the bottom of the bowl
- Drop dough using a 1 Tbsp scoop onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until the outside of the cookies begin to brown slightly
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Melt cashew butter, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, and 1/4 C culinary coconut milk together
- Set in freezer ~ 10 mins to get cold
- Ice cookies with the above icing and then use the remaining 1/4 C of culinary coconut milk to layer on top
- Store in fridge
Fitting to Paleo, Whole 30 and Clean eating lifestyles!
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, soy-free, and grain free!