I like to make a large portion of CHIA PUDDING and then use it throughout the week. I will add it to smoothies, coconut yogurt, mix it with fruit, or eat it plain!
- 2 C plant-based milk (hemp, coconut, almond, rice, etc)
- 1/2 C Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 drops liquid Stevia or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Mix Chia seeds with milk in a bowl
- Add in vanilla extract and stevia
- Cover bowl and place in fridge overnight or until chia seeds have thickened becoming a "pudding texture"
- Store in fridge in closed Container
DID YOU KNOW?!
- Chia seeds also make for a great egg substitute. For every egg needed, mix 1 Tbs of chia seeds with 3 Tbs of water. Let sit for 5 minutes and add in place of egg. Works well for cookies and brownies. ~ Source: First Magazine
Fitting to Raw, Vegan, Paleo, Whole 30, and Clean Eating Lifestyles!
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Soy free, Sugar free, and non-GMO