I LOVE creating! It is rare that I ever fully know what I am creating until it is complete. I take what is healthy and delicious and combine the two! 90% of the time I am happy with the results. Then there is that 10% that have great intentions of "this is going to taste so amazing, healthy, and delicious" that just turn out dead wrong! However, this chocolate mouthwatering sweet potato pie is a win!
- 1 organic baked sweet potato
CASHEW BUTTER MIX:
- 4 TB Raw Cashew Butter
- 1 TB Raw Coconut Oil
- 1 TB Sunwarrior Classic Protein, Vanilla
- 2 oz santosha chocolate
- 2 TB Raw Coconut Oil
- 5 TB Raw Cashew Butter
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- Slice baked sweet potato into 1/4 inch slices and place to the side
- Combine ingredients of the 'Cashew Butter Mix' in bowl and mix well
- Combine 'Chocolate Sauce' ingredients in a pan and heat up on stove till melted
- Spread 'Cashew Butter Mix' onto a sliced sweet potato, making into a sandwich
- Top liberally the warm 'Chocolate Sauce'
- Place in Freezer for 10 to 20 minutes and Enjoy!
Fitting to Paleo, Raw, Vegan, and Clean Eating lifestyles.
Organic, Gluten free, Dairy free, Soy Free, and Refined Sugar Free