This makes for a DELICIOUS healthy breakfast (or any meal) packed full of fiber, plant-based protein and antioxidants! It can even pass for a "dessert" to nix your sweet tooth!
- 1 C unsweetened organic rice milk
- 1/2 C cooked quinoa
- 1/2 scoop Sunwarrior Classic Protein, Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract (used frontier)
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 C blueberries
- 3 strawberries
- 1 Tbsp macadamia nuts
- Stir together rice milk, quinoa, sunwarrior protein, chia seeds, vanilla extract, maple syrup and cinnamon
- Melt cashew butter and coconut oil - Add to the above mix
- Place in fridge overnight
- Add berries and macadamia nuts
**Have fun and mix it up by changing up the type fruit, nut butters, and plant-based milk used in the recipe! For example: Try almond butter, almond milk and bananas!
Fitting to Vegan, Paleo, and Clean Eating Lifestyles!
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Soy free, and Non-GMO