Organic Certified Classic Plus builds on Sunwarrior's original rice protein by adding in the amino acid balancing effects of peas, chia seeds, quinoa, and amaranth. This superfood combination still relies heavily on the gentle nature of whole-grain brown rice, but with a hefty dose of the strength that has made Warrior Blend so popular.
Raw, plant-based and powerful, Classic Plus gives you that little extra you want and need. You'll love the way it tastes, but how it makes you feel is really why it is called Plus.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Sprouted and Fermented
- Raw Plant-based Protein
- FREE of gluten, soy, dairy, egg, animal products, yeast, wheat, solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, and artificial colors
- Great Pre & Post Workout
- Great source of Lysine & Leucine*
- Complete protein contains all essential amino acids*
INGREDIENTS, Vanilla: Proprietary Protein Blend of Organic Pea, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Chia Seed, Organic Amaranth.
Other Ingredients: Organic Vanilla Flavor, Ancient Sea Salt, Organic Guar Fiber, Organic Stevia
Mix Shake, or blend 1 scoop with 10 oz of your favorite beverage.
Refrigerate and use prepared product same day. Keep package out of
direct light and away from heat.
Detailed Information of the Proprietary Protein Blend:
Raw Rice Protein: Brown rice provides plenty of protein and fiber while being gentle on the digestive system and kind to those with allergies. This whole-grain superfood is raw, sprouted and ready to take your workouts to new levels with all the amino acids a growing muscle needs.
- Complete and balanced protein for muscle, building, repair and maintenance*
- Rich in Lysine, often missing in the plant-based proteins*
- Hypoallergenic (free of major allergens)*
- Protein rich foods create a thermic effect to burn more calories*
Raw Pea Protein: A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian superfood, peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas, include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids - BCAAs)
- Aid in muscle tissue maintenance*
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins*
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein*
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress*
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise*
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass*
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development)*
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)*
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel full longer)*
Quinoa: Highly valued by the Incan civilization for good reason, quinoa is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, B vitamins, and many other nutrients. This grain-like seed helps balance out the amino acid profile without worry over gluten.
- Contains beneficial saponins that stimulate immune function and acts as antioxidants*
- Rich in magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and other trace minerals*
- A prebiotic food that helps sustain beneficial microflora and fauna*
Chia: Chia seeds are the tiny nutrient-dense powerhouses that the Aztecs used to feed their people, armies, hunting parties, and runners. We've rediscovered their power and thankfully don't have to invent a time machine or brave the ancient jungle to take advantage of all these little seeds have to offer.
- Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids*
- Contain both soluble and insoluble fiber for prebiotic effects*
- Absorb water for improved hydration*
- Rich in antioxidants*
Amaranth: Amaranth is another world staple. It was used as a grain by the Aztecs who even included it in religious rites. It has a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds.
- Rich in protein, phytosterols, antioxidants, and natural anti-inflammatories*
- Contains a good amount of Lysine (an amino acid often lacking in plant-foods)*