Kelly's Kreations: Almond Butter Cups
Only 5 ingredients and can be eaten raw or baked!
- 2 Organic Ripe Bananas
- 7 Medjool Dates
- 1 1/2 C Organic Raw Almond Butter (or Nut Butter of choice)
- 1 TB Raw Coconut Oil
- ~ 24 All Good Provisions, Organic Cherries
- Pinch Himalayan Sea Salt (optional)
A. RAW Version
- In Vita Mix (or food processor), mix all ingredients, except for the cherries, until everything blended well
- Spoon batter into mini (lined or greased) muffin pans
- Top with Cherries
- Place in freezer
Will have a creamy chewy texture like fudge! Store in freezer. Can let thaw for a couple mins before eating or eat right away!
B. BAKED Version
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Follow Steps 1 and 3 above
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
Store in closed container. I like to keep them cold in the Fridge!
Fitting to Paleo, Raw, Vegan, and Clean Eating Lifestyles!
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Soy free, Refined Sugar free, and Non-GMO
Behind the scenes. Hungry Puppy. Don't let her fool you - she wanted IN!