This delicious salad is full of crunchy "spiralized" cucumbers mixed with a yummy avocado dressing. It is also an incredibly healthy salad as it is packed full of complete proteins from the Sunflower Sprouts! Did you know sprouts are 10 to 30 times more nutritious than any organic veggie!
- 1 English cucumber, "spiralized"
- 1 C Sunflower Sprouts
- Handful of Grape tomatoes
- 1/3 C Shredded cabbage
- 1/8 C Pecans
- 1/2 Avocado
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 3/4 C Loosely packed cilantro (stems removed)
- 2 Roasted Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Raw Coconut Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp flavorgod Himalayan salt & Pink peppercorn (plain Himalayan salt will work too)
- 10 drops Liquid Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Wash sprouts, and place at bottom of Salad
- Spiralize cucumber and mix with dressing
- Add in tomatoes, pecans and shredded cabbage
- Blend all ingredients
- Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Fitting to Raw, Vegan, Paleo, Whole 30, and Clean Eating Lifestyles!
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Soy free, Refined Sugar Free, and Non-GMO